英语加油站——脚踝扭伤篇
铜板 编/译
店员:您需要些什么,先生?
Salesman: May I help you,sir﹖
顾客: 我刚才打篮球时候不小心扭伤了脚踝,你们这里有什么外敷药吗?
Client: I just had my ankle wrenched when I was playing basketball just now. Do you havesomething for external use﹖
店员: 我建议你先到医院看一下,有必要的话去拍一个X光透视,以防骨折。
Salesman: It is highly recommended that you go to see a doctor surgery doctor first, you shall be taken aradiograph if necessary, in case of fracture.
顾客:不要紧,这是一处旧伤,打球时经常复发,我很清楚状况,只需要搽些药酒就好了。
Client:It does not matter. It is an old injery, it hurts again sometimes when I play basketall I am clear about the situation. What I need is only some external use medicine.
店员: 好的。我们这里有红花油,云南白药喷剂和骨伤贴,你需要哪一种?
Salesman:All right, we have Honghua Oil,YunNan Baiyao spray and bandage, which ones do you prefer﹖
顾客:给我一瓶喷剂和一盒骨伤贴就行了。
Client: A bottle of spray and a box of bandage will be fine, I guess.
店员: 好的,您回去最好先用冰袋敷一下伤处。
Salesman: All right you'd better cheat it with a cold pack first.
顾客:好的, 谢谢你的建议。.
Client: Sure,thank you for your advice.
主要词汇:
ankle n.脚踝
wrech vt. 使....扭伤
external use n.外用
surgery doctor n. 外科医生
radiography n. X光透视
spray n. 喷
cold pack n. 冰袋
医药经济报2006年 药店周刊第16期
::相关评论::
::相关文章::
没有相关文章
